- Written by Super User
- Category: News
- Hits: 44
Our church missions board held its regular quarterly meeting last night, and we praise the Lord for His supply through your continued faithful support of our missions program. We continue to send over $5,000/month in committed support to our missionaries, plus the designated support many of you also send through the church. Here are the highlights of the meeting:
- Reviewed plans for upcoming missonariy speakers: Stephen Marshall (June 18 pm), Duane Frasier (June 25 pm), Glenn Budd (August 6 Sunday school, missions focus, and pm), and Rich & Anna Marshall (VBS missionaries!).
- Our late sister Nancy Jensen supported a number of missionaries monthly, including some works that are not othewise supported by our church. In her honor, and because these are particularly worthy ministries, we will now be supporting David Ibrahim and the Talpatratikira church in India for $25/month. This brings our monthly missions commitment to $5,300.
- We are giving some financial support to our folk going on short term missions trips this summer (Honduras & Laos).
- We are giving financial support to Joshua Case (son of our missionaries Mark & Janet Case) for his ministry this summer at Camp Infinity.
- Plans for the October Missions Month were made.
Again, thank you for your prayer and financial support for the spread of the gospel of Christ to all nations!